We are looking for someone who is super passionate and committed to join our fun and amazing team. We’re an 18 year young award winning business distributing nationally to both major Corporates and the Education/University sector. Our continued and substantial growth means we need additional talented and career oriented individuals to help service our extensive clientele. This is a fabulous career opportunity where you will receive all the support and mentoring you need to succeed.
If you are super organised, thrive on a really busy environment where your ability to juggle multiple tasks will thrive, then this is the opportunity for you! We strive every day to be "the best we can be" and our team just love what they do, we like to have fun and support each other. Are you a great communicator that loves building relationships with suppliers and internal clients? Do you have print industry experience and are looking for a role to take you to the next level?
We are happy to train you in our amazingly diverse industry from the ground up. The roles requires a super organised, dynamic and energetic person who naturally doesn't get overwhelmed in an often time critical environment.
Your duties will include:
- Creating concept visuals (showing clients how great their products will look with their branding)
- Tracking customer jobs and ensuring on time delivery using our in-house database management system
- General graphic design - mostly using Illustrator
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure products are produced to our exact specifications
- Providing exceptional customer service to our internal team
- Dealing with calls and emails regarding production and artwork enquiries
Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- Ideally have previously worked in the print industry
- Really know your way around the Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Illustrator which is our day to day go to).
- Completed a minimum Certificate or Diploma in Graphic Design
- An understanding of the technical aspects of printing eg Print Ready Files
- Ability to adhere to client branding guidelines
- A high level of oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining strong attention to detail
- Experience in a PC environment
- A love of working with a positive, vibrant and energised team
- Excellent organisational skills to simultaneously manage multiple tasks, numerous projects and meet strict deadlines
If this role sounds like you please send your resume and covering letter highlighting what you love about graphic design and production and why you would like to join our team. Please email email@example.com
For expressions of interest please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.